How could your Hospital benefit from Q health?
We’ve taken a look at three types of hospitals across the NHS and suggested how Q health’s unbreakable video and telephony solution can improve the uptake of remote consultations in Outpatient Departments.
Select the option that best represents your Trust
Small District General (e.g. Dorset County)
- A few hundreds of thousands (e.g. 400,000) of outpatient consultations every year
- Relatively elderly population in the region
- Remote rural setting with poor WIFI coverage and patchy 3G/4G
Medium Sized Hospital (e.g. Royal Bournemouth Hospital)
- High hundreds of thousands (e.g. 800,000) of outpatient consultations every year
- Within reach of both urban and suburban patients
- Relies on income from elective surgery, such as orthopaedic joint replacements, for hospital funds
Large University Teaching Hospital (Tertiary care, e.g. UCLH)
- Upwards of 1 million outpatient consultations per year
- Central city location (with good WIFI and 4G)
- Predominantly young to middle age population
- National and international reputation for excellence in its specialist areas