What is eTriage?
eTriage is a digital triage solution for NHS Emergency Departments and Urgent Treatment Centres, developed by clinicians. eTriage was designed to automatically check-in and prioritise (triage) patients upon arrival based on clinical need.
eTriage speeds up the streaming process, identifying sick patients earlier, reducing the waiting time and time to treatment within the department and delivering improved patient journeys.
We are currently live in 9 NHS Urgent & Emergency Departments or Urgent Treatment Centres including Homerton ED, St Richard’s Hospital and Chichester Hospital Emergency Departments, and Queen Mary’s Hospital, Sidcup Urgent Treatment Centre.
eTriage improves your waiting room safety and efficiency.
What can you do with eTriage?
The core of what we do
Robust clinical histories are taken from patients in their own time. A P1-P5 triage score is added and built-in red-flagging alerts you to critical patients immediately.
- Clinically designed question sets
- Award-winning governance
- P1-P5 scoring
- Clinical system integration
- Built-in red-flagging and safety netting
Verify patients and collect your ECDS data
Patients are verified before they give clinical information so you know exactly who you are caring for. Customisable screens and data collection allows your Trust to take control of your waiting room.
- Customisable end screens
- Patients verified on the NHS Spine
- ECDS data set collection
Full management features
How eConsult can support your Trust:
Support and transformation
Service support designed for the NHS
An experienced implementation team are on hand to guide you through the process of transforming your waiting room and triage process.
- Personalised transformation support
- Map your patient demand to eTriage kiosks
- Personalised reporting and dashboards
- Custom training for your clinical system
Full service overview
Read how eTriage has impact Homerton Emergency Department
Moorhouse Consulting independent impact report
- 11-minute reduction in pre-registration queue wait during busy ED periods
- 14% reduction in nurse triage assessment duration
- 100% of staff felt eTriage had a positive impact on patient flow and patient safety
- 82% of staff felt they were able to carry out their role more effectively with eTriage
- 92% of patients felt their privacy when using eTriage was improved
What is ECDS data and why is it important?
Read about what ECDS is, why it is important and how we have made it easy and simple to collect this data straight from the patients, as part of their digital check-in.Read more
Get in touch
Find out more about features and pricing.
If you are a patient and want to contact your own NHS GP, online with eConsult click here to start.