Unbreakable remote consultations
Features built for any department
- Not all patients want to or can use video.
- We have all experienced bad wifi and phone signal – Q health lets you switch between video and phone, so you can stay connected even if the signal drops.
- Many clinicians default to phone calls, but sometimes you might want to get a visual of the patient. Now you can switch to video during a call.
- Using one system improves healthcare staff efficiency, patient care and security.
Quick set-up and support designed for busy departments
Processes designed around you and your team
- Our experienced customer success team can get you up and running within one week.
- Responsive live chat support from 8am to 8pm, 7 days a week with a response in minutes for when you need it most.
- Admin dashboards for real-time feedback across services (developed at STP level), including Covid-19 heatmaps.
- Effortless interoperability across your clinical systems.
Already in use across the NHS
Primary care, Trusts & STPs
Our remote consultation platform is
- Available to 45% of UK GP practices.
- Live in multiple outpatient and acute care providers.
- Used across Lincolnshire STP community clinics.
- Supporting the NHS Practitioner Health Programme and Lincolnshire Partnership Foundation Trust with remote mental health consultations.
- The first video platform approved by NHS Digital for use with NHS 111.
We support ICS goals for connecting systems to improve outcomes for patients and create efficiencies for the NHS.
Sounds good? Give it a try for free until March 2022.
We are offering Trusts and Outpatient departments a no commitment-free trial of Q health until March 2022 if you get set up before November. Get started today, so you know which provider is right for you.Register today