There is a reason why we have a roadmap
Everything we are building into eConsult is based on keeping your patients safe, first and foremost. With that in mind, we wanted to share our roadmap with you, so you too can see how we’re improving the experience for both clinicians and patients while upholding our clinical safety record.
eConsult is constantly evolving and improving, and we want you to understand what we are working on and working towards so that you can make informed decisions about your online consultation and triage provider.
New features that will be live by the end of April 2021
- SMS – another communication option for you to use with your patients.
- Video consultation – improved offering via the eConsult toolbar
- Save a Post Consult Message to the Patient record for EMIS practices
Watch our roadmap webinar on-demand
- We have introduced a Long Term Condition Depression and/or Anxiety Review questionnaire that can be sent to patients to complete, as directed.
- We have made several changes to the Adult General Advice questionnaire to improve the patient journey and following updated NICE guidelines.
- Adult Abdominal Pain replaces Irritable Bowel Syndrome questionnaire.
- Adult Heartburn & Indigestion replaces separate Heartburn and Indigestion questionnaires.
- Adult Urine Problems replaces several urine problem-related questionnaires for both men and women.
- We have made updates to several Paediatric questionnaires and the following Adult questionnaires: Anxiety; Depression; Panic Attacks; Vaginal Problems; Leg Problem
- Limb & Joint Problems condition group has had the following questionnaires added, all of which have had their pain score revised to reduce inappropriate redirects and photo upload functionality added:
- Adult Neck Problem
- Adult Shoulder Problem
- Adult Elbow Problem
- Adult Wrist Problem
- Adult Hand Problem
- Adult Ankle Problem
- Adult Back Problems has been updated to include STarT scoring.
- Adult Vaginal Problems live – replaces several women’s health questionnaires to improve the patient experience.
- Improved the Adult and Paediatric Administrative Advice pathways.
- Updated Paediatric Hand Problem.
- Paediatric Contraception is now live and accessible to 16 and 17-year-olds completing for themselves, or for parents completing on behalf of a child.
- eConsult toolbar installer is now ‘signed’, meaning that its source is now noted as a verified and safe provider, no longer triggering warning alerts on your system.
- Video now has a ‘blur background’ option.
- Improvements for Ministry of Defence services.
- Paediatric Mental Health questionnaire is now live (6 months up to 18 years of age).
- New Limb & Joint Problems condition group created to accommodate the below questionnaires, all of which have had their pain score revised to reduce inappropriate redirects and photo upload functionality added:
- Adult Back Problem
- Adult Hip Problem
- Adult Knee Problem – also updated in line with NICE Guidance.
- Adult Foot Problem