eConsult is now live in over 3,000 NHS GP practices, available to over 26.5 million patients. Since our launch over 3,000,000 eConsults have been completed by patients from across the UK. eConsult has been proven to improve GP practice efficiency, saving time and money and allowing for better resource management across the Primary Care workforce.
For patients, eConsult allows them to consult from home and contact their GPs, even during self-isolation, without having to wait in a phone queue. Patients can also search for trusted NHS self-help advice, complete administrative requests and submit clinical reviews to help manage long term conditions.
We have more experience than anyone else in the market. eConsult is a clinically-led business co-created from within our community of GPs, Emergency Department doctors, and technology specialists. We have had over 3 million eConsults triaged across 150 condition templates.
Collects detailed patient history
Patients enter their history in their own time
Patients will be asked to include photos where appropriate
Administrative and Travel advice requests
Specific administrative and travel questionnaires to help you triage patient needs
Adults can complete an eConsult for children aged 6 months to 18 years old
More key features for your practice:
- NHS.UK self-help and pharmacy advice offered to all patients
- Health and lifestyle questions included as standard (e.g. for QOF)
- Travel advice – patients can request travel advice without having to book an appointment
- Local services – Practices can choose to add their own local services that are offered to patients were appropriate
More key features for your patients:
- eConsult can be used from any device – there is no need to download an app
- eConsult is available to use any time of day or night, anywhere with internet
- Simple and easy to navigate interface
- Data safety – once the practice has received the eConsult, we do not hold onto any patient identifiable information
- No login required
- eConsult is not a chatbot – You will be responded to by your own NHS GP practice
- Local services – Practices can choose to add their own local services that are offered to patients where appropriate
- Only attend the practice when you need to
- Patients often get a faster response than when trying to call the practice.