Closing Date: 26/05/17 (now closed)
This is a new role created in response to the rapid growth of this SaaS (software as a service) technology organisation in the public primary healthcare sector. eConsult is an online triage and consultation tool created by doctors to streamline the consultation process in general practice. Patients can self-check their symptoms via the online portal and submit a consultation to their GP, receive on the spot medical advice 24/7 or be referred to other useful third parties such as pharmacies. The deployment of eConsult by GP practices helps to relieve pressure on the GPs who can then more easily focus their time where their clinical skills are most needed.
In this role you will be expected to generate new business and support retention activities for existing customers. You will have the wider support of the senior management, technical and clinical teams in supporting your activities.
Docklands Medical Centre (The role is office based but will involve regular national travel)
Negotiable (including a strong performance related bonus and employee benefits)
- Proactively seek out new business and promptly respond to all incoming enquiries.
- Execute sales and manage customer accounts to achieve business plan and revenue forecasts.
- Manage the sales process for your own prospects and pipeline.
- Manage the renewals and relationship of your personal accounts.
- Support wider sales and account management activity as and when required.
- Ensure appropriate reporting on all activity against agreed targets.
- Respond to RFI, RFQ and RFP opportunities.
- Working with legal support and senior management teams to represent eConsult webGP in commercial negotiations with customers and partners.
- Providing support to wider functions as and when required (notably Operations and Marketing).
- Stay on top of and actively share competitor activity, market trends, funding opportunities and changes to legislation.
- Present eConsult webGP products at platform demonstrations for prospects and partners. Attend tradeshows, networking events and conferences to represent the organisation and showcase our products.
- Develop industry knowledge
- A minimum of 3 years of proven, successful experience in Business Development or a B2B sales role (ideally, within a healthcare sector)
- A-Level/Higher Education qualifications or equivalent experience. Computer literate, including MS word, excel, PowerPoint and Outlook (ideally, including Salesforce)
- Proven ability to work under own initiative, proactively identity potential challenges and opportunities and prepare actions plans to address them
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with colleagues at all levels
- A proven track record of consistently exceeding targets
- Comfortable interacting with C-level executives
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Strong data analysis skills
- Effective negotiation skills and ability to influence and persuade others
- Lead management experience
- Comfortable working within a start-up environment and assisting colleagues to ensure that business needs are met
- A strong entrepreneurial mind-set