Reporting to: Commercial Manager
Sales Executive – The Role:
As a Sales Executive, you will be a key member of eConsult’s commercial team and play a key role in increasing eConsult’s market share in primary care, specifically targeting practices, PCNs and key influencers within the market.
You will be responsible for business development, prospecting and sales activities across the primary care sector and work closely with the Customer facing and Product Development teams to support product and marketing development.
At eConsult our mission is to transform the way that healthcare is delivered. We believe that our National Health Service should thrive. Our products are clinically led and have been designed to enable our client practices to deliver safe and effective triaging. We are proud to say our products are widely adopted; eConsult is used in over 3,000 practices in the United Kingdom.
We are an innovative, ambitious, and ethically entrepreneurial business. Our team is 55+ people strong and we are currently looking for talented individuals to join our growing team. To learn more about us, please visit our website: https://econsult.net/about-us/
You will be responsible for:
- Business development, prospecting and sales activities across primary care
- Qualifying and managing inbound leads and customer requests across primary care
- Identifying and targeting practices and influencers in non-procured and strategic accounts and building plan to leverage stakeholders to convert single practice/PNCs purchases into wider CCG agreements
- Managing sales cycle and procurement process for direct purchases including pitching, proposal and contract management
- Mapping out complex accounts, by identifying influencers and champions and leveraging those relationships to gain access and influence decision-makers
- Developing and providing functional demonstrations of the platform and products to prospects, clarify stakeholder requirements and solicit feedback on product features and capabilities to provide actionable inputs to eConsult’s product management team
- Directly influencing, networking with and managing key strategic stakeholders at STPs, CCGs and GP practices across the UK
- Increase eConsult market share in primary care, specifically targeting strategic practices, PCNs and key influencers in the market
- Support product and marketing development
To succeed in this role, you will need to have:
- 3 years + experience in sales or business development, with track record of securing and managing contracts
- Demonstrated excellent internal and external stakeholder management
- Strong presentation skills, written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, ability to build interpersonal relationships;
- Strong negotiation skills that allow for value-based contract negotiations
- Ability to work effectively with stakeholders with differing degrees of digital maturity.
In return, we offer:
- 25 days annual leave entitlement plus bank holidays
- Remote working for 2-3 days per week during the interim period following lockdown
- Life assurance
- Rewards for success; we are results-driven and offer bonuses based on performance
- Contributory pension scheme
- A remarkable opportunity to join an ethically entrepreneurial business where you can make a real positive to difference to our clients, their patients and society at large