Operations Support Assistant
Closing Date: N/A. We are actively scaling the size of this team. We will contact applicants as vacancies become available.
This role is based within our Operations team. We are actively increasing the size of this team in response to the rapid growth of this SaaS (software as a service) technology organisation in the public primary healthcare sector. eConsult is an online triage and consultation tool created by doctors to streamline the consultation process in general practice. Patients can self-check their symptoms via the online portal and submit a consultation to their GP, receive on the spot medical advice 24/7 or be referred to other useful third parties such as pharmacies. The deployment of eConsult by GP practices helps to relieve pressure on the GPs who can then more easily focus their time where their clinical skills are most needed.
In this role, you will be expected to act as front line service support, support service deployment and support customer utilisation of the service.
Docklands Medical Centre (The role is office based but may involve some requirement to work at other London based sites)
Starting base salary of £21,000 (including a performance related bonus and employee benefits)
- Answering the support telephone line and responding to incoming requests
- Monitoring support requests received via email
- Providing appropriate support to customer to ensure that they are maximising the scope of the product
- Diagnosing and/or clarifying and/or resolving support requests
- Taking ownership of customer escalations
- Escalating more complex matters to line management and/or senior management.
- Supporting customers through operational deployment activities
- Reporting to internal stakeholders on practice/account performance
- Meeting support and operational deployment SLAs
- Sharing of best practice with customers
- A minimum of 3 years’ work experience (with ideally some experience of working within the healthcare sector)
- Helpdesk and/or call centre experience
- GCSE or NVQ Level 2 or equivalent experience. Computer literate, including MS word, excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Proven ability to work under own initiative, proactively identity potential challenges and opportunities
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with colleagues at all levels
- Experience of working in a target driven environment
- Comfortable interacting internal and external stakeholders
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Data analysis skills
- Relationship building and influencing skills
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Comfortable working within a start-up environment and assisting colleagues to ensure that business needs are met