London E14 Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000 – £24,000 (depending on experience)
eConsult is a fast-growing health technology business and the most widely used online consultation solution in the NHS. We are a business led by NHS GPs and clinicians. eConsult lets patients consult with their own NHS GP online by completing a quick form that is sent to and reviewed by the practice.
We are currently looking to expand our operations team to keep up with the fast pace of growth. This is a fantastic opportunity to join the team as an operations executive in an exciting and growing technology company. Joining us will be challenging and rewarding, you’ll gain lots of valuable experience and be part of a close team to help deliver the support the company provides to GP practices across the UK.
As an Operations Executive you will be joining the operations team at eConsult, working with the account management team to engage with new and existing Clinical Commissioning Groups and GP Practices to maximise their use of eConsult and to benefit them and their patients.
The key to success in this role is:
- Passion for healthcare and technology
- Desire to achieve excellence
- Ability to achieve results in a fast-paced environment as part of a team
- Work with GP practices during process of going live with eConsult: You will be responsible for developing relationships with and supporting GP partners, practice managers and admin team members at new GP practices
- Ensure successful mobilisation of GP practices: This will be measured through usage and customer satisfaction
- Act as first line support for customers: You will support existing CCG and GP practice customers via email and phone
Experience and Skills
- 1+ year’s experience using EMISWeb / SystmOne
- 1+ year’s experience using MS Office programs
- Open and transparent communication style
- Professional phone and email etiquette
- Highly organised and systematic approach to managing multiple concurrent accounts
- Excellent team player
- 2+ years’ experience working in primary care
- Experience with Salesforce
- Salary: £22,000 – £24,000 (depending on experience)
- Pension scheme
- Life insurance scheme