Clinical Quality Assurance Assistant
Location: London E14,
Reporting to: Clinical Quality Assurance lead
Accountable to: Chief Medical Officer and Clinical Director for Urgent and Emergency Care
At eConsult, our mission is to transform the way that healthcare is delivered. We believe that our National Health Service should thrive. Our products are clinically led and have been designed to enable our client practices to deliver safe and effective triaging. We are proud to say our products are widely adopted; eConsult is used in over 3,000 practices in the United Kingdom.
We are an innovative, ambitious, and ethnically entrepreneurial business. Our team is 55+ people strong and we are currently looking for talented individuals to join our growing team. To learn more about us, please visit our website: https://econsult.net/about-us/
Clinical Quality Assurance Assistant – The Role:
As a Clinical Quality Assurance Assistant, you will be a key member of the eConsult team and have an important role in supporting the clinical and development team in ensuring plain English and standardisation is used with the clinical content. This is an exciting time to join eConsult following our drive and investment for Emergency Departments, Urgent Care and General Practice to expand and improve their patient flow using digital technology.
As a Clinical Quality Assurance Assistant, you will be required to generate and implement service improvements alongside the Clinical Director for Urgent and Emergency Care, the Chief Medical Officer and the development team as well as manage specific projects as delegated by the Executive Team.
- To review clinical documents and templates to ensure all language used is in line with plain English.
- To ensure content anomalies are reported to the clinical team via JIRA documentation.
- To co-ordinate the prompt resolution and/or closure of change controls within your area of responsibility.
- To review Quality Control (QC) test data to ensure accurate recording and trend analysis.
- To remain up to date with actions and SOP’s on the team’s Google drive.
- To coordinate and provide reports and recommendations as necessary.
- To provide advice, guidance, and training where required to employees relating to Quality Assurance.
- To complete product quality reviews within appropriate time periods to be in line with fortnightly sprints.
- To work closely with the entire team to ensure a good quality culture and openness.
- To provide support to the daily operation of the clinical team regarding quality decisions.
- To provide support to the daily operation of the clinical quality assurance lead.
- To work closely and liaise with the eConsult technology QA team to ensure any information regarding quality are completed in a timely manner for sprint availability.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have:
- Numerical, analytical, and investigative skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work accurately, with attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and deal effectively with a varied workload
- Ability to form strong working relationships with stakeholders at all levels across the organisation
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Flexible approach to work and tasks
We expect you to have:
- 1+ years’ experience within a healthcare setting
- DipHe Nursing/Degree in Nursing or equivalent degree in health or social care
In return, we offer:
- 25 days annual leave entitlement plus bank holidays
- Remote working for 2-3 days per week during the interim period following lockdown
- Life assurance
- Rewards for success; we are results-driven and offer bonuses based on performance
- Contributory pension scheme
- A remarkable opportunity to join an ethically entrepreneurial business where you can make a real positive to difference to our clients, their patients and society at large