Calling all Assistant Practice Managers
Assistant Practice Manager Role:
London E14, Permanent Salary: £28,000.00 /year
Assistant Practice Manger – The Role:
As an Assistant Practice Manger you will be working alongside Account Management team to support practices in implementing eConsult.
Your knowledge and experience as an Assistant Practice Manager will result in realistic conversations with our customers.
Your understanding on what is involved in being an Assistant Practice Manager, will help to engage our customers in implementing eConsult.
- Supporting multiple projects, demonstrating the skills and capability to drive utilisation of the eConsult platform across Primary Care.
- Providing guidance on appropriate practice workflow.
- Agreeing suitable targets for practices to aim for (25% within 90 days).
- Understanding practice needs/requirements.
- Maintaining scheduled diariased contacts with customers.
- Engaging with customers/colleagues and using initiative when responding to their queries.
- Reporting high users/enthusiastic customers to Account Manager/Transformation Team.
- Accessing usage reports to monitor utilisation figures spike/decline.
- Maintaining positive relations with your customers.
- Ensuring all liaisons/documentation with customers are recorded accordingly on the appropriate systems.
- Experience in Assistant Practice Manager post, in General Practice (3 years minimum).
- Excellent internal/client facing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.